Friday, February 24, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my blog; I'm new to the blogosphere, so if I make some snafu's, please forgive me!

HAH! Actually, I don't really care if you forgive me or not, and that's the main point of this site. I'm sick and tired of people telling me how we have to have 'tolerance' for others' views, lifestyle, religious choice, etc. I'm fed up with the US kowtowing to the Islamofascists. I may not be able to add anything to the already high-quality blogs out there, but what the hell, this is the perfect way for me to rant and rave.

I've thought about doing a blog for a while, but the idea really started to pick up steam with the Mohammed cartoon controversy. If you're curious, here're some great cartoons dealing with the whole controversy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice web page. I agree with many of your topics,
but I also saw you dissin Browns fans on hotair.com.
Not cool.
Name the only sports franchise in history that, when the owner became a dick, the FANS of the team lobbied the League to get their colors back. Not some rich dude trying to be an owner. The FANS made Modell give back the history and the colors.
Pitzburg is smaller than any market besides Green Bay.
When the Rooneys sell out and move the Squealers to Vegas I hope you yinzers will still have the Pens to clap for.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Japanese patent Physician loan lexus altezza is300 Wilhelmina models - alexi Vw 2003 Supercharged lexus toyota chrysler caravan tuning Hicksville dentist generic meridia online from canadian pharmacies 2000 accessory cherokee jeep Tooth whitening distributor Reformatting harddrive Chrysler sebring replacement bumper cover Lexus+is300